Rugbytots is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. In line with GDPR regulation this policy is designed to provide a simple explanation to the use of your data within our organisation.
Rugbytots does not hold data on behalf of any other organisation and all of the data contained within our system is collected directly from the data source at the point of booking a child on to a class or waiting list.
What we collect
When you book a place or enter the waiting list for a Rugbytots class we collect the following information:
- Parent or adult responsible name, telephone number, postal address, email address
- Attending child/children’s name and date of birth
Why we collect it
- We need your address so we can send the initial Rugbytots kit
- We need your landline and mobile telephone number so we can call you and text you regarding class information such as a change of venue or class cancellation
- We need your email address so we can inform you when the new term dates are available to book online
- We need the child attending’s name so we can add to the class register
- We need the child attendings date of birth so we can ensure they are participating in the right class
What else do we do with the information
As explained, we require this information to be able to provide you with a service. Booking your child a place and receiving the initial kit, being informed of last minute cancellations, making sure you are kept informed of new class dates and managing your child’s progress through Rugbytots are the reasons we collect this information. In addition to this we may email you from time to time for the following reasons:
- To inform you of a Rugbytots merchandise sale
- To ask you to complete a customer satisfaction survey
- To ask if you would be interested in working as a Rugbytots coach
Sharing and holding data
- Unless required to do so by law, we will not share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us other than as set out above;
- Your data can be viewed by any member of Rugbytots head office staff, franchise operators and / or coaches.
- Your data in certain cases will be handled by our warehouse operators, C/O Radius Logistics, Bristol, United Kingdom. Your address will be uploaded in to the UK Royal Mail system in order for us to send your Rugbytots kit.
- We delete all your data records as soon as your child reaches their 7th birthday or when you give us written confirmation you will not be returning to Rugbytots.
We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit AboutCookies.org for detailed guidance.
The following information describes the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for. Currently we operate an 'active consent' policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete Rugbytots Limited cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser's anonymous usage setting (called "Incognito" in Chrome, "InPrivate" for Internet Explorer, "Private Browsing" in Firefox and Safari etc.)
Cookies for site analytics and performance
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how the site is being used in order to improve the user experience. User data is all anonymous. More information about Google's position on privacy as regards its analytics service is available.
We use this conversion tracking cookie to help us understand how many people who clicked our Google ads completed an enquiry form.
These cookies expire after 30 days and do not contain personally identifiable information
If you want to disable conversion tracking cookies, you can set your browser to block cookies from the googleadservices.com domain.
We use this conversion tracking cookie to help us understand how many people who clicked our Facebook ads completed an enquiry form.
It is Rugbytots company policy not to keep any of your financial data on file. Once the booking process is complete the financial information is NOT stored and you will therefore be required to re-enter your payment details at every re-booking stage.
We use a third party, market leading payment processing system of Sage pay and Elavon to handle your payment.
Our website contains the highest level of security and SSL certification.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
1st Floor, Wolvers Home Farm, Ironsbottom, Sidlow, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 8PZ
OR for Ireland
C/O Dungriffan Holdings Limited T/A Rugbytots Ireland - 74 Amiens Street, Dublin 1.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Rugbytots may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 03/09/2019.